The Account Holder of an organization's team can transfer the Account Holder role to someone else on the team.
Note: This only applies to the REPu Elite platform.
IMPORTANT: The new user must have Two-factor authentication already set up on their account in order to be transferred as the new Account Holder.
- In your developer account, click Membership
- Scroll down to Settings, and click Change Account Holder.
- In the dialog that appears, choose a new Account Holder, then click Continue.
- *Users who HAVE NOT set up 2-factor will not appear in this list
- Read the Account Holder Transferor Agreement, select the checkbox, then click I Agree.