Use your own custom domain name with your REPu powered website.
By default, your REPu powered website will look like yourschool.gorepu.com. With a few simple steps, you can connect your own custom domain to point to your site.
You can use www.culturevikings.com vs culture.gorepu.com. Much better, right?
Your custom domain is just that… it’s yours! You own it, always. You can use any domain registrar you wish, although most folks choose to go with GoDaddy.
If you bought your domain name on GoDaddy, then you’re in the right place.
- Log into your GoDaddy account
- Find your new domain name and click the DNS or Manage DNS button
- Under Nameservers, click Change
- Choose Custom and use the following two name servers:
- Click save
- Send an email to email@example.com letting us know you’re ready to go! We’ll take it from there and get it connected for you.