You can use our Roster Import feature if you want to upload a full roster of students. This can be used to import one sport or multiple sports
Before importing your rosters, make sure you are using our Roster Import Template which can be downloaded HERE
- Using the Roster Import Template that you previously downloaded, be sure to have all of your rosters added correctly in the labeled columns
- REQUIRED: First Name, Last Name, Academic Year, Sport, Level
- NOT REQUIRED: Positions, Jersey, Height (ft), Height (in), Weight
- Save your completed template as a .csv or .xlsx file and name it
- Go to Rosters in your CMS and click the green "Import Players" button
- Click the Choose File button and select the .csv or .xlsx from your computer that you saved. Once selected, click the green Begin Import button
- The first thing the Importer will ask you to do is match the columns in your file to the data. Clicking edit on the first column (First Name) will allow you to select the correct data you are importing
- Hitting Save will accept this data and move you to the next column
- Hitting Skip will ignore this data and move you to the next column
- After you've matched all your columns with the correct data, you will be taken through a review process. This is where the importer will review your data and make sure it's all formatted correctly. The review process will identify bad or unmatched data such as:
- Duplicate Students: Select the student you want to import
- Incorrect spellings: "Baksetball" or "Varisty"
- Sports labeled incorrectly: "Volleyball" listed but the actual name of the sport in the CMS is "Girl's Volleyball"
- Levels labeled incorrectly: "Junior Varsity" is listed but the actual name of the level in the CMS is "JV"
- Once the review process is complete and you've made all the necessary changes, you can review and edit your Rosters!