Throughout the year, Apple will update the Developer Program License Agreement. It's critical the agreement is accepted in a timely manner to ensure your app continues to work.
Note: This only applies to the REPu Elite platform.
The Apple Developer Account is one of the most important things to maintain your app to work. You will need to take action multiple throughout the year to ensure the account is always in good standing.
REPu may not be able to submit or update your app until the agreement is accepted. Only the Account Holder can accept agreements.
Accept the license agreement
Only the Account Holder can review and accept the agreements from Apple. There is only one Account Holder per account. If you are unsure of who your Account Holder is, please reach out to our support team.
- If you have received an email from Apple, please follow the link and instructions they provided
- In your browser, go to http://developer.apple.com/account
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password (This MUST be the Account Holder)
- Once you are logged in, you will see the screen below with a link to "Review Summary".
- Click "Continue" on the "What's New in the Apple Developer Program License Agreement" window.
- On the next screen, scroll down to the bottom and check the confirmation box, then click "I Agree"
- You will be taken back to your Overview page which will look like this if the license agreement has been accepted and your account is in good standing:
- Now is a good time to review your Membership information. In the left-hand menu, choose "Membership" and review the details. Make special note of the Expiration Date and the Account Holder.